1% [3 głosów]

Intel/AMD/VIA
Intel/AMD/VIA
1% [5 głosów]

Żaden z powyższych
Żaden z powyższych
4% [15 głosów]

Ogółem głosów: 416
Musisz zalogować się, aby móc zagłosować.
Rozpoczęto: 02/02/2015 09:38
Twoje IP
Zobacz wątek
 Drukuj wątek
Help for choosing a router
snakema4
Hello,

I look for a router that can cross the concrete, And the cheapest of the market.

thanks you

kille72
You mean strong WiFi that penetrates through the concrete?

snakema4

Cytat

kille72 napisał(a):

You mean strong WiFi that penetrates through the concrete?

yes

OpenDM
As far as you won`t to put more details how is big your concrete house, so I guess you are less demanding in this issue
and an old router with full standard wifi N 300Mbps + 3x detachable antennas seems to be perfect to make wifi through your walls.

kille72
Write some more facts...

1. How thick walls do you have?
2. Distance?
3. How many networks are there around?
4. How fast internet access do you have?

majkel152
if U can put ethernet cable from central router to place where have now weak signal for an access point that will be best option to do it. If not a pair of PLC transceivers also is good option . wireless repeaters will slow down speed of wifi network
nie znam się na tym ^^

kupię coś fajnego
sieć domowa:
router z pfsense https://i.imgur.com/IuB6Zwy.png, jakieś dziwne urządzenia , ups, światłowody, apeki i działa miło Smile

snakema4

Cytat

kille72 napisał(a):

Write some more facts...

1. How thick walls do you have?
2. Distance?
3. How many networks are there around?
4. How fast internet access do you have?

thick walls 12cm
Distance 30m
4 networks
i download with 1.4m

Połączony z 29 listopad 2016 17:55:54:

Cytat

majkel152 napisał(a):

if U can put ethernet cable from central router to place where have now weak signal for an access point that will be best option to do it. If not a pair of PLC transceivers also is good option . wireless repeaters will slow down speed of wifi network

i can't use CPL OR ethernet cable.
Edytowany przez snakema4 dnia 29-11-2016 17:55

kille72

Cytat

A general rule of thumb in home networking says that WiFi routers operating on the traditional 2.4 GHz band reach up to 150 feet (46 m) indoors and 300 feet (92 m) outdoors. Older 802.11a routers that ran on 5 GHz bands reached approximately one-third of these distances. Newer 802.11n and 802.11ac routers that operate on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands vary in the reach similarly.

Physical obstructions in homes such as brick walls and metal frames or siding reduce the range of a WiFi network by 25% or more. Due to laws of physics, 5 GHz WiFi connections are more susceptible to obstructions than are 2.4 GHz.

30 meters with thick walls, it can be difficult with a router...

snakema4

Cytat

kille72 napisał(a):

Cytat

A general rule of thumb in home networking says that WiFi routers operating on the traditional 2.4 GHz band reach up to 150 feet (46 m) indoors and 300 feet (92 m) outdoors. Older 802.11a routers that ran on 5 GHz bands reached approximately one-third of these distances. Newer 802.11n and 802.11ac routers that operate on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands vary in the reach similarly.

Physical obstructions in homes such as brick walls and metal frames or siding reduce the range of a WiFi network by 25% or more. Due to laws of physics, 5 GHz WiFi connections are more susceptible to obstructions than are 2.4 GHz.

30 meters with thick walls, it can be difficult with a router...

its better if i get router 2.4 GHz ? if yes, what its the best model are you test ?

thanks you

kille72

Cytat

Extend and strengthen your wireless connection

ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless connectivity using universal beamforming technology, high power amplification, and exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning. This ensures extended coverage, dynamic data speed increases, and enhanced stability and is backward compatible with 802.11b/g/n clients. Because connection strength varies based on your environment, RT-N18U uses three external antenna to detect wireless device locations and shape transmissions so they're optimized for the fastest, most stable connection strength.

Test this one, very popular and recommended model:
http://www.asus.com/aa/Networking/RTN...ng/RTN18U/

snakema4

Cytat

kille72 napisał(a):

Cytat

Extend and strengthen your wireless connection

ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless connectivity using universal beamforming technology, high power amplification, and exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning. This ensures extended coverage, dynamic data speed increases, and enhanced stability and is backward compatible with 802.11b/g/n clients. Because connection strength varies based on your environment, RT-N18U uses three external antenna to detect wireless device locations and shape transmissions so they're optimized for the fastest, most stable connection strength.

Test this one, very popular and recommended model:
http://www.asus.com/aa/Networking/RTN...ng/RTN18U/

thanks you
you know other model 802.11ac ?

kille72
AC routers (with external antennas) that are most popular on this forum:
Netgear R6400
Netgear R7000
Asus RT-AC68U
Asus RT-AC3200

snakema4
thanks you

Połączony z 15 wrzesień 2017 17:55:02:
Hello,
i have buy Asus RT-AC68U but he need modem to works.
i need modem and router on one device.
can you help me?
thanks you

Połączony z 15 wrzesień 2017 23:25:50:
what is the best DSL Modem Routers ?
thanks

Połączony z 15 wrzesień 2017 23:26:08:
what is the best DSL Modem Routers ?
thanks
Edytowany przez snakema4 dnia 15-09-2017 23:26

Przejdź do forum
Zaloguj
Wprowadź adres e-mail lub nazwę użytkownika

Hasło

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Zarejestruj się.

Zapomniałeś/aś hasła?
Aktualnie online
· Gości online: 10

· Użytkowników online: 0

· Łącznie użytkowników: 24,117
· Najnowszy użytkownik: Ja
Czat
Musisz się zalogować, aby opublikować wiadomość.

tamtosiamto
28-03-2024 23:24
tak, tak zgadza sie, ale ja pytam o wykluczenie noda na guest network w first set, i to nie dziala

Adooni
24-03-2024 13:16
Guest network is currently designed to allow the first set of each band (2.4G, 5G, 5G-1) available to the AiMesh node

tamtosiamto
24-03-2024 03:03
ale w 1 jest opcja do wyboru - dla calej sieci albo rutera only i wlasnie o tym mowie, ze nie dziala

Adooni
23-03-2024 16:31
w dokumencie asusa jest ze wlasnie dla 1 ma dzialac na nodach tez

tamtosiamto
23-03-2024 15:39
tak, ale nie zmienia to faktu, ze w pierwszej nie dziala wylaczanie aimesh dla goscinnej( a powinno), czyli jest jakis bug. Mam start soft, bo to dsl-ac68 ktory nie jest juz updateowany

Adooni
22-03-2024 18:07
nie, 1 wsza bedzie wszedzie trzeba 2ga zrobic dla kazdego pasma te nie sa przenoszone

tamtosiamto
19-03-2024 19:57
czyli jak mam jedna siec goscinna to powinno dzialac separowanie gosci od noda -a nie dziala Smile

tamtosiamto
19-03-2024 19:50
@Adooni 'Only one set is available for 1 band' i tak mam-1 set dla 2.4ghz i 1 dla 5ghz-czy czegos nie rozumiemW drugiej sieci goscinnej nie ma opcji wyboru Ruter only/ All nodes

Adooni
19-03-2024 19:14
no to przeczytaj to 2 pod - 1 stet z kazdego pasma jest dopuszczony na nody. zrob 2 siec jako goscinna na danym pasmie i wtedy sprawdz

tamtosiamto
19-03-2024 14:17
@Adooni 'Guest network on AiMesh - Router only'

70,443,043 unikalnych wizyt